- WHO WE ARE?
Seeing how marketers turn to higher rankings and more traffic and today you are going to learn the 9 tips I use to optimize every page of my website, see what I did in 2006 Was how you started your first website approach. Which is called on-page SEO. Very different than keyword stuffing was all the rage in those days.
I mean people will actually debate on forums what the best keyword density is if my page has 879 words and my keyword appears 17 times which is 1.9% correct keyword density. Today thanks to Google updates such as Hummingbird and RankBrain on-page SEO is a lot more complicated, but one thing that has not changed is that optimizing your content is correct. And the wrong way and in this article, you will learn the right way to do it without further. Let's dive with.
1. Technique number one is to use super short URLs so I recently opened up a handful of SEO software companies. Together we have studied the largest ranking factor, in which we have 1 million Google analyses of search results and we found that there are shorter URLs.
Whenever you publish a new page it is easy to get a good rank on the URL when you shorten the URL and for example in my guide about my research, for example in my URL, in the URL Back a slash containing a backlink as a keyword as well as a backlink in research.
2. Next technique is to re-include your target keywords in your URL, this is really simple and easy, but when you are creating your URL, it can make a difference in your ranking, for example, your target keywords Be sure to include the post URL.
I am targeting a keyword SEO tool, so I have shortened the URL and it also includes my target keyword in the URL, so now is the time for our next.
3. Technique which is the LSI keyword. Using (latent semantic indexing) are words and phrases that search engines use to understand what your content is. For example, suppose you are writing an article about Simpson for how much he is.
It would be weird if your stuff did not include words like Homer Springfield and Mr. Burn, which are related to LSI keywords in the SEO world, and when you include these LSI keywords in your article, it lets Google know your content. It Will help in understanding.
If you help, how do you know that LSI is a simple strategy for using keywords? Your target keyword in Google then scrolls downwards, where Google shows you the related section in bold. Here usually make great LSI keywords to sprinkle in your content, it is time for ours.
4. Next tip which is longer content. Remembering to publish that ranking factor study, which I mentioned well before, we found something very interesting in that study, something that goes against traditional knowledge in the world of SEO and content marketing and it The search for what the amount of content is for the long term is small, in fact, the average result we got on Google was the first page of 1890 words, so the content is better for working longer than one because it contains LSI keywords that we did.
When you write in-depth content over a long period of time, you naturally include more LSI keywords, which also makes Google happy, Google may have an inherent preference for long-term content.
Remember that Google wants to show its user.
The best results for a given keyword, and if your page provides someone with a comprehensive answer to what that person is looking for on
Google, then you are on the first page.
Want to rank high, in fact, my highest ranking content is also my longest content, for example, the SEO technique for this post is around 4,000 words and this is one of the reasons that this keyword ranks in the top three for SEO techniques. Okay, let's dive right in with.
5. Technique number five that's optimizing your title tag for click-through rate. Now you probably already know that you should include your goal.
The keyword in your title is on page 101 101, but what you don't know is that you should also optimize your title tag for click-through rate because it's a huge Google ranking factor right now.
actually, a Google engineer Has recently made a presentation where they were confirmed that they used CTR as a ranking factor in other words. If people search for a keyword and click on your result, it is a strong message for Google. Say that you are a great result for that search and they will possibly give you a boost. Ranking.
So how are you able to optimize your title tag for CTR. Here are two quick tips that work amazingly. Your title contains the first number. One reason is that your local magazine rack flashes the number on each cover. This is because, in a study conducted by conductors, the number actually attracts attention.
Found that headlines with numbers receive 36% more clicks, another simple way to boost your CTR to stay without numbers is to add brackets and brackets to your headline when HubSpot recently conducted three analyzes, Which has released millions.
6.Technology number six for using external links that people recently reboot online, an interesting SEO study they created a new keyword in Google. If there were zero search results, ten different websites were created that were optimized around that fake keyword, five websites had links to other websites, and five of their websites had no external links, what does one think?
Whether the five sites were external links ranked one hundred percent of the sites without external links, so it is clear that Google uses external links as the on-page ranking factor question that you would have given to your site. Huh. But how to use it is simple? About every two to five links to authority resources.
For example in each article, I give a generous link to resources that help my readers and these external links make a small but significant difference in my ranking. Now we have to deal with external links. Liya, it's time for me to learn how to use internal links, it's easy as long as you publish a new piece, be sure to link to two to five old pages on the site. But not only do pages with old pages that you want to rank high on may seem like common sense,
7. but I'm always amazed by the number of people who add fifteen infinity links to random pages on their site. To make sure there are no internal links, none is better, but if you want to make the most of your internal links, you need to use them strategically, which means that only one per page Adding pages is necessary to use two to five and promote only. This is fine, so we have only two techniques that you have devised. Let's do it.
8.Tip is to maximize site speed. Site speed is one of the few ranking factors that Google has publicly confirmed and for my own testing, I found that faster sites give you a slight edge allowing you to load your site faster.
Invest in premium hosting first. When it arrives at your web host, you get what you return in a day. They are not cheap, but these high-end hosts increase publicity and speed. Offers that make it worth a second way of investment to improve the speed of your site. To use CDN CDN to pass the content of your site where your user lives, which loads your site very quickly, it is time for our final.
9. Tip to incorporate multimedia into your content. What can be done? If you read my stuff on Backlinko, you will see that a ton of scrub was used in it. Article of my content all make my content more valuable to my readers through this multimedia and make no mistake user experience is something that comes directly to google, for example, a measure that if you have a Peggy bounce rate and low time on the site, Google will drop your ranking on the other side.
Request a Call Back
Discuss Your ideas and concept with us, and we bring your vision into reality.
Give Us a Call: +91-9599-999-042
Write To Us: email@example.com